Distance Master: Blended Learning of Evaluation (MABLE)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any subject.
Statistics and methodological knowledge totaling 20 credit points.
Qualified practical work experience of generally not less than one year. If you don't have a first university degree, then you must have at least five years of relevant professional experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With a grade of C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Admission to the academic aptitude test is granted on the basis of an informal written application submitted by the applicant. The application shall be submitted to the Examination Board no later than April 1st. The application shall be accompanied by the portfolio. The portfolio must contain:
- A personal statement documenting in detail the applicant’s relevant professional development and accompanied by appropriate supporting documents (professional roles, duties, and responsibilities; participation in continuing education and professional development courses; projects; professional references and testimonials).
- CV (in tabular form).
- School-leaving certificates and vocational training certificates.
- Job references and/or documentary proof of all relevant practical experience.
- Proof of any assessments or examination results issued as part of continuing education or professional development course.
- A written reference from the German Chamber of Foreign Trade (Deutsche Außenhandelskammer) or from the appropriate Chamber of Industry and Commerce (Industrie- und Handelskammer) supporting the application.
For more information please check theCourse Website