Executive Master in Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership (EMDIEL)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Required ECTS credits: 210
In addition to completing your first university degree, you need the following practical experience to be admitted to this degree program:
3 years of work experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- A completed ESCP Europe application form.
- A one-page letter of motivation including a short description of a project idea or question you would like to work on or develop during the Master's program.
- A recent CV.
- Copies of all diplomas and degree awards; with full grade transcripts.
- Two reference letters of selected persons with professional and/or academic context.
For more information please check theCourse Website