Executive Master of Business Administration
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Early Bird offers: December 31st, 5,000 €; April 30th, 3,000 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum of eight years of post-graduate work experience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
After the university has personally discussed your eligibility for the Kellogg-WHU Executive MBA Program, qualified candidates will be invited to submit their full application. Please complete and submit the following:
- Most recent CV/résumé.
- Two letters of recommendation from peers and/or supervisors who know you well — preferably one from your current organization and one from a customer, supplier, or previous employer. Recommenders should submit their letters via email directly to the EMBA office.
- Copies of degree certificates and transcripts from all universities you attended. The admission of applicants without a degree from a recognized university or approved institution underlies special admission requirements. Candidates who do not hold a first higher education degree will be asked to conduct an Executive Assessment.
- Proof of proficiency in English (see language requirements) if applicable.
- The 200 € application fee, payable prior to the interviews.
All documents should be in English or translated into English. Copies of university transcripts and diplomas are also accepted in German.
For more information please check theCourse Website