Executive Master of Business Administration
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Early Bird offers: December 31st, 5,000 €; April 30th, 3,000 €. Total tuition fee is 95,000 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
At least eight years of postgraduate work experience.
- Proven management experience.
- Full-time employment/self-employment.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Qualified applicants please submit their application via the university application portal.
In addition, please prepare the following documents:
- Current curriculum vitae.
- Two letters of recommendation from superiors or colleagues. Ideally a letter from your current company as well as one from a previous employer, colleague or customer. The respective authors should send the letters of recommendation directly to the EMBA Office via email: emba (at) whu.edu. Use the template for letter of recommendation provided by the university.
- Copies of diplomas and grades from the universities you visited. The admission of applicants without a degree from a recognized university or college is subject to special admission requirements. Candidates who do not have a first degree must complete an executive assessment or GMAT in addition to the general application process.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements), if required.
- Payment of an application fee of 200 € before the interview.
All documents should be translated into English or into English. Copies of university certificates and diplomas are also accepted in German.
For more information please check theCourse Website