Executive MBA in Innovation & Business Crеatiοn
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- Part-time ・ On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 39,000 € (plus the student union fее).
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS crеdits: 210.
At least 3 years of work experiencе.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
Please upload a PDF of the following documents:
- Complete and current resume/CV: without chronological gaps, on a monthly basis, and in English. Every month since secondary school should somehow be accounted for.
- Letter of motivation: in English.
- Proof of at least three years of relevant professional work experience e.g., by confirmations of references from your current and/or former employers that specifically mention starting and ending dates. Internships do not count. In case of self-employment e.g. a trade register excerpt will be required.
- Subject and grade transcript of the first university degree (including all passed modules, credits, and the final grade). Even if you already have a Master’s degree, the transcript from the first university degree must be submitted.
- Grading system with the maximum and minimum passing grade (often included in the transcript of records).
- Copy of your valid passport/ID (complete/both sides).
- If the original documents are not in English or German, please attach additionally a certified translation of the documents.
- Special conditions for certain countries, e.g. applicants from China, India, or Vietnam need to be aware of additional requirements.
- If required: Preliminary review documentation (VPD) by uni-assist.e.v.
- In addition, for the Executive MBA in Innovation & Business Creation program: please upload an Essay on TUMonlinе.
For more information please check theCourse Website