Executive MBA in Real Estate
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee: € 20,950. Early bird rate (for bookings until May 31st): € 19,950. Reduced tuition fee (for IMMOEBS and IREBS CORE members): € 19,950. Reduced tuition fee (for graduates of our executive programs Immobilienökonomie): € 18,950. Part of the program is a tablet, which the university hands over to you on the first day. Do you want to use your own device? Please contact the study managers for the discount on Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business studies, economics, law, urban planning, architecture, engineering, etc.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
At least 60 ECTS of post-graduate courses in real estate-related subjects, e.g. real estate economics, master of science in real estate or "CIS HypZert F".Alternatively, 240 ECTS from another course of study. The academic supervisors of the MBA program will decide if the admission is possible.
Experience in the real estate industry and related sectors.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form (original).
- Curriculum vitae (PDF via e-mail).
- Copy of a valid identity card or passport (the data not required for identification, in particular, the imprinted access and serial numbers can and should be masked on the copy).
- Officially authenticated copy of your university entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur/A-level certificates). Officially authenticated copies can be provided by seal-bearing public authorities and notaries (e.g. municipal or local government authorities, residents’ registration offices, schools, etc). Parish offices, health insurance providers, banks and savings banks are not accepted.
- Officially authenticated copies of certificates of intermediate or final examinations at universities.
- Certificate of student’s health insurance from a statutory health insurance provider or evidence of exemption from compulsory student insurance. Certificates from a private health insurance provider will not be accepted.
- Printed out and signed enrolment application (please do not forget to upload a photo for your UR card). The enrolment fee will be taken by IREBS (International Real Estate Business School).
- Data privacy notice (PDF via e-mail).
- Consent for photographic images (original and PDF via e-mail).
Please send your completed application form and all above-mentioned documents until August 12th to the following address:
IRE|BS Immobilienakademie GmbH
Please send your e-mail with the above-mentioned documents attached to the following e-mail address [email protected]
For more information please check theCourse Website