- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Total tuition fee: 59,500 €. Early Bird Deadline (May 1st): Applications received by this deadline will qualify for a tuition discount of 10,000 €, in addition to any scholarships awarded. Applications received by July 1st will qualify for a tuition discount of 5,950 €, in addition to any scholarships awarded.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 180
Either strong GMAT or GRE scores, GMAC Executive Assessment, or ESMT's admissions test scores. ESMT administers admissions tests for candidates who choose not to take the GMAT/GRE or GMAC Executive Assessment. The admissions test is either administered in Berlin, as a one-day assessment at the same time as the in-person interview, or it can be passed online in combination with a Skype admissions interview.
Seven or more years of professional experience, including three years of managerial experience with an emphasis on leadership qualities and achievements (managing people, process, or budgets).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
To begin the admissions process, applicants are invited to complete the online application form. The application is easy to follow, and will ask for the following information:
- Basic personal data, including birthdate, address, and nationality.
- Your academic and professional background.
- Short essay questions.
- Your CV.
- Two recommendations.
- €50 application fee.
For more information please check theCourse Website