- Both semesters
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of digital media. Candidates from related fields (eg. media design, computer science, media management, media studies) have a good chance – but they should have practical experience in media production.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
In the case of a previous bachelor's degree with 180 ECTS, an internship of 18 weeks must be completed during the course.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents must be submitted:
- The final certificate of previous bachelor or diploma (alternative interim certificate if your current study course has not been complete yet).
- Detailed curriculum vitae.
- Letter of motivation (personal statement), which establishes a personal interest in this master’s degree program.
- Portfolio with 3 to 5 work samples (link or copies or USB, no CD/DVD).
- Exposé of the announced research and development field.
- If available: Proof of practical experience (work certificates, letters of recommendation).
For more information please check theCourse Website