eXtended Artificial Intelligenсе
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- no admission restriction, but ability assessment (aptitude test)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Competences totaling at least 20 ECTS credits or the equivalent in the field of mathematics, normally acquired in the course of the bachelor's studies.
Competences totaling at least 80 additional ECTS credits or equivalent in the field of computer science.
Competences from a thesis of at least 10 ECTS credits with a topic from computer science according to the ECTS points scheme used at the JMU for the bachelor program in computer sciencе.
An average grade of 2.5 or better. Applicants with a bachelor's degree with an average grade of 2.5 or above must take a written and oral examination. Applicants with a bachelor's degree with an average grade of 2.0 only have to take the written examination.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For application, the following documents must be submitted by e-mail and by post:
- Covering letter with motivation.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) with a recent photograph of the applicant.
- Certificates and diplomas/degrees of your education (duly signed and stamped copies).
- Transcripts of all completed courses (duly signed and stamped copies; JMU transcripts need not be verified).
- List of computer science modules that satisfy the requirement of at least 80 ECTS in the field of computer science. Please use the following table: CS modules.
- List of mathematics modules that satisfy the requirement of at least 20 ECTS in the field of mathematics. Please use the following table: Mathematics.
- Thesis as PDF file (Please note that submitting the thesis as a pdf via email is sufficient. The thesis should not be sent by regular post. All other documents should be submitted by E-mail and regular post).
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Application form completely filled out from the International Office of the University of Würzburg (only for students who are not from Germany).
Note: An officially certified copy of all certificates or credentials must be attached to the application. If the original was not issued in German or English, an officially certified translation into German or English of all certificates is required. All documents should be submitted in the original language and in officially certified translations into English or German.
For more information please check theCourse Website