eXtended Artificial Intelligence
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Competences totaling at least 20 ECTS credits or the equivalent in the field of mathematics, normally acquired in the course of the bachelor's studies.
Competences totaling at least 80 additional ECTS credits or equivalent in the field of computer science.
An average grade of 2.5 or better. Applicants with a bachelor's degree with an average grade of 2.5 or above must take a written and oral examination. Applicants with a bachelor's degree with an average grade of 2.0 only have to take the written examination.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For application, the following documents must be submitted by e-mail and by post:
- Covering letter with motivation.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) with a recent photograph of the applicant.
- Certificates and diplomas/degrees of your education (duly signed and stamped copies).
- Transcripts of all completed courses (duly signed and stamped copies; JMU transcripts need not be verified).
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Application form completely filled out from the International Office of the University of Würzburg (only for students who are not from Germany).
For more information please check theCourse Website