Film, Television and digital Narratives
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in related disciplines such as film, media, design or from other disciplines (non-consecutive).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Checklist for your application:
- Copy of your bachelor’s degree and your academic transcript.
- Your CV.
- Letter of motivation (approx. 500 words).
- Uncommented list with 5 favorite films and series.
And for the major in Directing and Producing:
- 2-3 film works (max. 20 minutes, please indicate in your letter of motivation what your role in the production was).
For the major in Screenwriting:
- A mini treatment (approx. 500 words).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website