Technical University of Munich
Finance and Information Management (FIM)
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- students from Non-EU/EEA Countries (minus Switzerland): directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)students from EU/EEA Countries (plus Switzerland): directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in the fields of economics and social sciences, industrial engineering, (applied) computer science, mathematics including financial and business mathematics, statistics or comparable courses.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
A scientific paper within the scope of a bachelor's thesis, a project, a scientific essay, or a comparable achievement amounting to at least 5 ECTS, is required.
Applicants with a bachelor’s degree from China, Bangladesh, India, Egypt, and Pakistan have to submit a GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) with at least 640 points in their application.
For applicants from other countries, the GMAT remains optional. However, depending on the GMAT score, additional points will be awarded at the first stage of the assessment procedure. The changes will apply to applications for the winter semester of 2023/24 and onwards.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Degree certificate and diploma or subject and grade transcript of studies to date.
- Transcript of records.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Curriculum (e.g. module description).
- Curricular analysis.
- Complete and current résumé.
- Ranking certificate (optional).
- Preliminary documentation (VPD) if the qualification for graduate studies (e.g. a bachelor's) is obtained outside the EU/EEA.
TUM may require additional documents depending on your educational background and your country of origin. Complete the online application to receive a comprehensive list of the required documents.
For more information please check theCourse Website