Master in Finance
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economic sciences, or law.
Required ECTS credits: 180
In addition to completing your first university degree, you need the following practical experience to be admitted to this degree program:
10 months of internship.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
To take part in the Master's selection process, you are required to submit the following documents and prove the following:
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum of 180 ECTS credits.
- For applicants who have a degree in another field of study other than Business Administration, we offer a preparatory semester.
- Have completed at least ten weeks of internships during or after your first degree.
- TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent (see language requirements).
- Valid GMAT, GRE or EBSgrad.
For more information please check theCourse Website