- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- no admission restriction, but ability assessment (case study and interview)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee for all campuses is 5,700 € per semester for EU and non-EU students. Monthly payments are possible. There is an enrollment fee of 600 € for EU & EWR students and 1,500 € for non-EU students. Early bird discounts are available. Please check the course page for furthеr dеtails.
For the standard track (4 semesters), you study one semester abroad (dual degree). For the fast-track (3 semesters), the semester abroad is omitted and you shorten your internship period.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). Examinations must be at least 30 ECTS points in the field of business sciences. If you have not studied for a bachelor's degree in economics or if your quantitative ECTS points are not sufficient, you can prepare yourself for your management studies with the ISM Pre-Master.
Required ECTS credits:
- 180 for the standard track.
- 210 for thе fast traсk.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
This is what you need for the first check of your registration:
- Curriculum vitae.
- A successfully completed bachelor's degree (transcript of records). See previous degree for more information.
Please register online for the admission test. You will then receive a confirmation of enrolment with a link to the application portal and the concrete date of the admission test. There you can upload the following documents that are needed from you:
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Copy of your national ID card.
- A digital passport photo (colored, jpg format, high resolution).
- Letter of motivation.
- Certified (authenticated) copy of your first-degree certificate (in English or German). If the certificate is not yet available at the time of application, please submit the current overview of grades of the examinations completed up to this point (transcript of records). If you have obtained an international degree, please contact your student advisors to check admission requirements.
- Proof of English language knowledge (see language requirements).
- Proof of health insurance in Germany (can be submitted at a later time toο).
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Dortmund
1b) Campus Frankfurt am Main
1c) Campus Munich
1d) Campus Berlin
For more information please check theCourse Website