Financial and Insurance Mathematics
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in mathematics or in subjects in which a comparable level of mathematical knowledge (to the bachelor's degree at the LMU) is achieved. (e.g. bachelor business mathematics, statistics or bachelor physics).
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following documents by September 1st to apply for verification of compliance with the admission requirements for the start of the next winter semester:
- The completed and signed application form.
- A tabular CV.
- Case 1: The previous degree has already been completed:
a copy of your final transcript stating the number of ECTS points you have achieved in German or English.
- Case 2: The previous course of study has not yet been completed: a current performance record stating the number of ECTS points achieved in German or English.
Please send the documents to the following address in good time:
Examination Office Natural Sciences City Center
Application for a Master's degree in Financial and Insurance Mathematics
For more information please check theCourse Website