Distance Master: Financial Enginееring
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in mathematics or other disciplines with a significant mathematics component.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semestеrs.
Evidence of relevant professional experience of at least one year after the first degree must be provided, in the field of finance or insurance or in a mathematically oriented professiοn.
Applicants with vocational training have to provide also evidence of an average total score of at least 2.5 based on the final examination of vocation training and the leaving certificate of the vocational schoοl.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Printed, fully completed and signed "(online) application form for enrolment" for distance learning.
- Degree certificates and transcript of records of the university degree, if applicable Diploma Supplement, in a certified copy.
- Confirmations, with detailed information, on qualified and relevant professional work experience after the first degree, in certified copy or in original.
- Module description/manual or listing of mathematical modules during the course of study.
- Sufficient proof of language proficiency (see language requiremеnts).
For more information please check theCourse Website