Flexible EMBA (MANNHEIM & TONGJI, Part-Time)
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline.
Significant work experience (ideally at least 8 years).
In the MANNHEIM & TONGJI Executive MBA, participants have a lot in common with each other: They have already achieved success in their careers, they are highly motivated and dedicated to their work, they enjoy learning new things and developing themselves both personally and professionally, and look forward to doing so with other participants. Besides, they must have a strong Sino-European affinity; and commitment, motivation, and willingness to contribute.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form completed.
- One passport-sized photograph.
- Copy of your passport (incl. picture and passport number).
- Two letters of reference (please use the MANNHEIM & TONGJI reference form).
- Four typed personal essays.
- Company support form.
- Academic degrees and transcripts (documents issued in languages other than German or English must be accompanied by a certified English translation).
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 95 or equivalent.
- Evidence of the payment of the application fee: bank transfer via flywire, bank transfer or check of € 150 For payment options, please check the Payment Information on the MBS website.
For more information please check theCourse Website