FOKUS Life Sciences
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's program in biology or at least have a strong emphasis/specialization/major in some aspect of the life sciences (e.g. biophysics, biochemistry, biotechnology, pharmacology, pharmacy or similar). Substantial laboratory experience, most likely in the form of an experimental bachelor's thesis, is required. Please note that a prior education and training in a medical profession is NOT considered sufficient (exceptions may apply if substantial practical research experience in basic science can be demonstrated).
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
For those who have not yet finished their BSc at the time of application, the transcripts of records must prove completion of 5/6 of a regular study program (e.g. 150 of 180 ECTS credit points in European study programs).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You will have to upload scans/photos (only pdf files are allowed) of the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- University entrance certificate (in many cases this equals the school leaving certificate from your secondary school = high school = grammar school).
- Bachelor certificate and transcript as separate documents.
- If applicable, certificates/transcripts of any other academic degrees.
- Language certificate (if available).
Please check that the scans are legible, but not of excessive size either. Usually, a scan with a resolution of 200 dpi is fully sufficient.
For more information please check theCourse Website