- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in natural or engineering sciences.
Accepted are bachelor’s degrees in:
- food science and biotechnology,
- food technology,
- bioprocess technology,
- the bachelor’s program in Ernährungswissenschaft of the University of Hohenheim.
The selection committee may recognize further programs in the natural sciences or engineering as equal to those listed above.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least "good".
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Completely filled out and printed data sheet.
- Final degree certificate and the transcript of records.
- Proof of English and German language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Information on educational background.
- If available, documented proof of:
- completed vocational training,
- practical activities lasting a minimum of 3 months,
- other field-specific achievements,
- semesters abroad,
- already completed courses in a master's program.
- If you have already been enrolled in the same or an equivalent master’s program:
- documented proof your examination claim for the program is valid, and
- that you are not currently part of any examination process.
For more information please check theCourse Website