Food Science and Enginееring
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in natural or engineering sciences.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 year(s).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Accepted are bachelor’s degrees in:
- food science and biotechnology,
- food technology,
- food engineering,
- food chemistry,
- process technology,
- the Bachelor’s program in Ernährungswissenschaft at the University of Hohenheim.
The selection committee may recognize further programs in the natural sciences or engineering as equal to those listed abovе.
It's not mandatory, but if your GPA is lower than 3.9, you won't get any points during the admission procеss.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Minimum grade: "good".
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Completely filled out and printed data sheet.
- Legally certified copy of your final degree certificate and the transcript of records, including the average grade, of your undergraduate degree, which provides information on the contents of your previous study program. If the average grade is not included in your transcript of records, the Registrar’s Office calculates the arithmetic average of all grades, which will serve as your average grade. if no certificate is available, please submit a transcript of records covering all your examination results to date, including all grades and the average grade. The final degree certificate must be submitted by December 15th at the latest for the winter semester for which admission has been granted.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Proof of German language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Information on educational background.
- If available, documented proof of:
- completed vocational training,
- practical activities lasting a minimum of 3 months,
- semesters abroad,
- already completed courses of a master's program.
- If you have already been enrolled in the same or an equivalent master’s program:
- documented proof your examination claim for the program is valid, and
- that you are not currently part of any examination process.
For more information please check theCourse Website