Forest Information Technolοgу
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Applicants with a non-German university degree must apply via Uni-Assist.
- Study mode:
- On campus
The program is jointly developed, managed, and accomplished by the University for Sustainable Development Eberswalde and the Warsaw University of Life Sciences.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in:
- "International Forest Ecosystem Management" and “Forestry” of University of Applied Sciences of Eberswalde (UASE), or "Forest Engineer" of Warsaw University of Life Sciences (WULS).
- A comparable degree in e.g. Forestry, Biology, Environmental sciences, Agricultural sciences, Land use planning, Geography, or other thematically related degree courses which require an approval by the study course representatives of the partner university.
Basic knowledge of forestry is necessary but might be achieved during the study program in additional courses. In addition, the basic requirements for applicants include basic PC knowledge and knowledge of operating systems and office suites. Good mathematical skills are of advantage.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 terms
Required ECTS crеdits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via Uni-Assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
For more information please check theCourse Website