Full-Time Master in Management | Entrepreneurship
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee is 32,000 €. If you apply by November 30th, the total tuition fee is 28,000 €. If you apply by February 28th, the total tuition fee is 30,000 €. The early bird discount is offered to those who have uploaded all mandatory documents and submitted their application by these deadlines and have successfully passed the interview as well as the GMAT/GRE within 1 month of the deadlines.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other business-related programs, e.g. Business Informatics, Business Psychology, Business Law, Economics, Industrial Engineering etc. At least 40 – 60 credits in business-related subjects.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
3 or more months of professional experience by the program’s start date.
Above average academic performance during both high-school (Abitur) and Bachelor degree.
A GMAT (GRE) score of 600 or higher.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
Application fee of 100 € (please pay by bank transfer). The application fee will be reimbursed after the start of the program.
Documents required to submit your application online:
- Copy of your high-school degree (Abitur).
- Copy of your bachelor's degree or current transcript.
- Updated and complete curriculum vitae.
- One page motivational letter outlining why you should be admitted to HHL’s M.Sc. program.
Documents required to complete your application*:
- A certified GMAT score of at least 600.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Letter(s) from employer(s) stating three or more months of professional employment.
- One letter of recommendation from academic and/or professional references (can also be used to prove professional experience).
*These documents can be submitted later during the application process.
For more information please check theCourse Website