Full-Time Master of Business Administration
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Early bird offers: for the April intake, apply by Aug. 31st and you will get a 5,000 € off tuition fees; apply by Oct. 31st and you will get a 3,000 € off tuition fees. For the September intake, apply by Jan. 31st and you will get a 5,000 € off tuition fees; apply by Mar. 31st and you will get 3,000 € off tuition fees.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum of two years of postgraduate work experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The program requires the following for your application to the full-time MBA program:
- A first degree (bachelor's or equivalent).
- 2 years of postgraduate work experience.
- Completed online application form.
- Completed MBA questionnaire.
- 1 letter of recommendation from a professor or supervisor. Send this document in a sealed envelope or ask your supervisor to send it via their business account to mba(at)whu.edu.
- Proof of English knowledge (see language requirements).
- GMAT score (a minimum score of 600 is recommended) or equivalent GRE.
For more information please check theCourse Website