Full-Time Master of Business Administration
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Early bird offers: for the April intake, apply by Aug. 31st and you will get a 5,000 € off tuition fees; apply by Oct. 31st and you will get a 3,000 € off tuition fees. For the September intake, apply by Jan. 31st and you will get a 5,000 € off tuition fees; apply by Mar. 31st and you will get 3,000 € off tuition fees. Total tuition fee for the April intake is 40,500 € and for the September intake is 43,000 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum of two years of postgraduate work experience.
GMAT score (A minimum score of 600 is recommended) or equivalent GRE.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Undergraduate degree (bachelor or equivalent).
- Minimum of two years postgraduate work experience.
- Completed online application form. Fill out your application using the online portal.
- Completed MBA questionnaire.
- One letter of recommendation from a professor or supervisor. Send this document in a sealed envelope or ask your supervisor to send it via their business account to mba(at)whu.edu. Use the template provided by the university.
- GMAT score (A minimum score of 600 is recommended) or equivalent GRE. The WHU GMAT recipient code is FBR-FH-02, the WHU GRE recipient code is 7175. GMAT scores are valid for five years.
- English language proficiency (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website