Full-Time MBA Program
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fees for the MBA program amount to 39,500 €. The university offers a tuition fee reduction if you submit your complete application by the following Early Bird deadlines: Early Bird 1: November 30th – 33,500 €; Early Bird 2: January 31st – 34,500 €; Early Bird 3: March 31st – 37,500 €. This covers all tuition including the fees for the term abroad at one of our partner universities. The early bird discount is offered to those who have uploaded all mandatory documents and submitted their application by these deadlines and have successfully passed the interview as well as the GMAT/GRE within 1 month of the deadlines. In order to qualify for the early bird discount, the payment of the commitment fee must be transferred within 2 months of the deadlines.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). The average GMAT of accepted students is about 600. However, the range is from 550 to 730.
Evidence of substantial work experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website