- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the area of natural science or engineering.
Note, if you have not completed your bachelor's degree yet, you can also apply and get conditional matriculation.
Good or very good bachelor’s degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents and certifications are required for participation in the eligibility assessment process:
- Application for admission (online application of the online application portal).
- Certification of a degree from a subject-relevant bachelor's program in science or engineering, or certification of a comparable domestic or foreign qualifying university diploma.
- Certification of skills in the English language at Level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the Council of Europe (see language requirements).
- Tabular resume.
- A letter of interest in English, with a length of approximately one DIN-A4 page (approx. 300 – 500 words).
- Certifications for the aforementioned suitability reasons.
For more information please check theCourse Website