Genome Based Systems Biology
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree biosciences or related subjects (such as chemistry, nanophysics) or a degree with at least 60 credit points (CP) in biology or related subjects.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents must be submitted in due time to the Student Administration Office of Bielefeld University and contain:
- The final certificate of a previous degree and the associated documents (transcript, transcript of records, diploma supplement, etc.), which provide information about the individual course of study, the modules completed, the achievements during the course and their assessments and about the individual professional profile of the completed course. If the university or professional academy at which the applicant obtained the previous degree does not issue such documents for the applicant, correspondingly meaningful documents must be submitted (e.g. performance records).
- If no diploma from a previous degree is available, a preliminary final document and/or a current transcript of records or correspondingly meaningful documents will be submitted.
- Proof of language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Already for the admission procedure: subject-specific study aptitude test.
For more information please check theCourse Website