- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in geodesy, geoinformation or related topics, such as geoscience, computer science, mathematics, physics or electrical engineering.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
In detail, applicants must have a total of at least 24 credits from mathematics, physics, and programming. Further, they must have a total of at least 48 credits from at least two of the following six research areas:
- Physical geodesy, space geodesy, geodynamics, and Earth system research.
- Data analysis, modeling, and scientific computing in the context of geoscience.
- Photogrammetry, remote sensing, computer vision, and robotics.
- Geodetic measurement technology, engineering geodesy, and satellite measurement technology.
- Algorithmics, spatial databases, geoinformation, and geoinformation Systems.
- Urban development, land readjustment and real estate evaluation and land management.
Based on the application documents, the examination board will decide your eligibility for the master's program.
No minimum GPA.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Mandatory documents for your application (in English):
- Bachelor's certificate of at least a three-year bachelor's degree. In case you have not yet finished your bachelor's studies before the application deadline expires, you can apply without a final bachelor's certificate. The university will check your application preliminary using the documents you provide up to that time. Please note that the final bachelor's certificate needs to be submitted within the first semester of your studies.
- Transcript of records of your bachelor's degree. The university only accepts official transcripts of records from the university you graduated from in English or German. The transcript MUST display names and credit points according to the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) for each individual course you have covered during your studies.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
Please note, GRE scores are not considered.
For more information please check theCourse Website