Geosciences (International track)
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in geosciences or a related field.
Important academic prerequisites:
- A sound science background from the prior bachelor program in mathematics, physics, and chemistry. The degree must have included at least 18 ECTS credit points in mathematics, physics, or chemistry, out of which at least six in mathematics.
- Basic skills in general geology, mineralogy, paleontology and sedimentology.
An overall grade (CGPA) better than 3,0 in the German grading system.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website