- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
An average grade of 2.5 is required for entry for home students. International students are reviewed by individual cases.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application requires:
- School Leaving Certificates (Abitur, A Levels, IB, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate or a Transcript of Records.
- Letter of motivation (not required for the Master’s in GeoThermics/GeoEnergy), containing information on the following topics:
- Previous education (in particular, geoscience education).
- What are your expectations and aspirations for the program.
- Choices of first and second major subjects.
For more information please check theCourse Website