Geosciences: Palaeobiology (Major subject) and Earth Systems Research Lab (Minor subject)
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Students may apply for the degree program once they have completed modules worth a minimum of 140 ECTS credits.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Following the online application, all of the required documents must be sent to the Master's Office by post (FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg, Referat L4 – Master Office, Schlossplatz 4, 91054 Erlangen). Foreign certificates must be handed in as officially certified copies with an officially certified translation. Documents don’t have to be translated if they are issued in German, English, or French.
- A complete and signed application for admission – in duplicate. This is the official form generated at the end of your registration in the campo system.
- School leaving certificate(s).
- University degree certificate(s) – (e.g. Bachelor) or, if not issued yet, a confirmation from your university that you will graduate in the running semester (incl. estimated date of graduation).
- Diploma supplement or complete academic report/transcript of records.
- Personal datasheet. It must be prepared by the applicant and bear the date of issue and the original signature of the applicant. The university asks you to indicate all information regarding your education starting with elementary school until today. Please also describe your work experience and internships, stays abroad, voluntary work, prizes, etc. Please do not include a photograph.
- Letter of motivation.
- Confirmation of the required English level (see language requirements). Exemptions: native speakers, holders of university degrees taught in English.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website