Geospatial Technologies [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program]
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in application areas of geographic information, e.g., geography, ecology, urban, regional and environmental planning, logistics/transportation, energy provision, surveying, agriculture, forestry.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Students with a degree in computer science are also accepted. Within previous studies or professional experience, it is expected that applicants have acquired basic IT/GI skills already.
For students not applying for a scholarship – and on the basis of an individual evaluation – 150 credits can be accepted for preliminary approval if the bachelor diploma is provided at the time of enrolment.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Students will have to apply in full compliance with the admission procedure published. Required documents are:
- Online application form (see online application system).
- Bachelor diploma including the transcript of records (to be translated if not in English or German or Portuguese or Spanish).
- If applicable: master diploma including the transcript of records (to be translated if not in English or German or Portugues or Spanish).
- If applicable: English test (see language requirements).
- Proof of nationality (passport or national identification card).
- Recommendation letters.
For more information please check theCourse Website