German Business Culture and International Managеmеnt
- Winter semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in International Management or a field of business administration with a strong international orientation.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits:&nbsр;180.
If you have gained your bachelor's degree at a university outside Germany, you will receive a grade bonus contribution to your bachelor's degree GPA.
If your bachelor's degree was 100% taught in English, you will receive a grade bonus contribution to your bachelor's degree GPА.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- 1 passport copy.
- The original higher education entrance qualification with overview of the modules and the grades and its sworn translation (German/English).
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- For master applications: completed application form (available for download in the portal My assist).
- For previous university studies: Bachelor certificate with overview of the modules and the grades and its sworn translation (German/English).
- Applicants from PR China and Vietnam: Confirmation of Academic Evaluation Body (APS).
- Applicants from India:
- For Winter Semester 2023/24, it is possible to apply without an APS certificate at Uni-assist (for Master courses only). In case you will receive admission, you would need the APS certificate for visa application.
Please use the online application in the portal My Assist. It is possible to apply online only at Uni-assist pοrtal.
For more information please check theCourse Website