GeT MA - German-Turkish Master's Programme in Social Sciences
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a relevant area of study (e.g. political sciences, sociology, history and regional studies).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Completed application form.
- Statement of purpose (maximum 2 pages, English): please state your motivation to apply for the GeT MA program. Explain your objectives and targets, research, fields of interest, and relevant background. Indicate your honor(s), scholarship(s), publications, etc.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Two letters of recommendation: it is recommended that you request letters of recommendation from faculty members of the last institution you were enrolled in as a full-time student. Ideally, your referees will be professors who know you well from the courses you attended. The letters must be sealed and be either sent directly to the GeT MA office or handed in together with the application forms (please note: references have to be composed in English).
- Copy of high school diploma (e.g. Abiturzeugnis, Baccalauréat, A-Levels).
- Copies of B.A. degree or an equivalent degree in a relevant area of study (e.g. social science, political science, sociology, European studies, history, public administration, public policy, law or economics, Turcology & oriental studies).
- Records of study or transcripts from all universities attended.
- Certificates attesting language proficiency in English - equivalent B2 (see language requirements).
- One writing sample (maximum 10 pages, in English or German): submit your B.A. thesis, term paper or any writing sample from your previous studies.
Please send the application form with all the other application materials by email to:
Furthermore, please submit a signed printout with all the other application materials to:
Humboldt Universität zu Berlin
Institut für Sozialwissenschaften
German Turkish Masters Program - Application
Unter den Linden 6
For more information please check theCourse Website