Global Business Law
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 240.
Applicants with less ECTS may qualify for up to 60 ECTS from previous work experience.
Demonstrably sufficient methodological and legal knowledge, if you do not have a law degree
(law courses, which comprise at least 30 ECTS).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Begin your application by submitting the following documents:
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least 240 ECTS or an equivalent recognized degree.
- Demonstrably sufficient methodological and legal knowledge, if you do not have a law degree.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors from previous academic training.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website