- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business administration or in a closely related subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Provisional access is granted to anyone who has not yet completed a course of study at the time of application, but who has acquired at least 150 credits in a relevant bachelor's degree program or an equivalent degree program.
The prerequisite for the professional relevance of the preliminary study is proof of at least the following achievements:
- Achievements in business administration in the amount of at least 72 credit points, including at least 18 credit points from modules with medium or high academic level.
- Achievements in mathematics or statistics or econometrics totaling at least 15 credit points.
- Achievements in economics totaling at least 12 credit points.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With no area under 6.
Specification: At least A.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents must be enclosed with the application for authorization, which must be signed by hand:
- The applicant's diploma in the form of certified copies or certified German or English translations if the originals are not in English or German; if a certificate of completion is not yet available, a certificate (with a verification key or certificate from the issuing institution) must be submitted stating the work performed, the credits and the average grade.
- A tabular curriculum vitae in German or English with a meaningful description of the educational path.
- Proof of sufficient knowledge of the German language, if neither a German university entrance qualification nor a bachelor's degree or an equivalent degree from a German university is proven in a German-language course of study, and if necessary proof of sufficient knowledge of the English language in accordance with (see language requirements).
- A statement as to whether the applicant has successfully, unsuccessfully, or not yet completed a closely related master's degree.
- A textual presentation in English of 1 to a maximum of 2 pages, from which the motivation of the applicant for the admission of this course can be seen.
- Extracts from the module handbook or other documents on the basis of which the services can be checked.
Applications that are not received in full, in due form, or on time are excluded from the further procedure. The submitted documents remain with the university.
If a student makes it believable that he or she is at a disadvantage compared to other applicants due to disability due to the selection process, a suitable disadvantage compensation must be granted by the selection committee upon request.
For more information please check theCourse Website