Global Change Geography - The Physical Geography of Human-Environment Systems
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree. Applicants must prove substantial credits in physical geography, statistics and the analysis of geoinformation data. Upon the date of the application deadline, all applicants must:
- Have successfully completed 5 ECTS in statistics and/or non-spatial modeling.
- Plus 10 ECTS in geodata analysis (i.e. GIS, remote sensing, geostatistics, spatial modeling, digital cartography or similar).
- Plus 30 ECTS in physical geography (i.e. Climate Geography, Geomorphology, Geography of soils/Soil science, Hydrogeography/-logy, Biogeography, Vegetation geography, Landscape ecology, Geo-ecology, Earth system science, Land system science).
- Plus additional 25 ECTS in applied geosciences (i.e. geology, geophysics, geomathematics, geoinformatics, geobotany, geochemistry, ecology, ecosystem modeling meteorology, oceanography, climatology, environmental engineering or planning). For this section credits from 1), 2), 3) that exceed the minimum requirement can be counted.
- AND present a completed bachelor certificate or a statement from their home university on the successful completion of 150 ECTS (in case of international applicants a statement from the home institution on the completion of the program by October 2020 is sufficient).
Knowledge gained outside of university education such as relevant professional qualifications or relevant professional experience with a minimum of 900 hours. It can be proven by an informal certificate from the employer with confirmation of the overall hours worked.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: 310 in Speaking and Writing, in conjunction with 785 in Listening and Reading.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website