Global Health Risk Management & Hygiene Policies
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in health, life sciences, social sciences including public and international law, environmental planning, health governance, and others.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A minimum of 2 years of working experience in study relevant areas.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Candidates must submit a completed application packet (one pdf-file) consisting of the following documents to:
- Completed and signed application form (required).
- Résumé/CV (required). A current résumé including a chronological listing of employment and other significant activities must be submitted with any application.
- Official transcripts (required). Applicants must submit an official transcript from each college or university in which they were enrolled for any period of time, showing all courses, grades and degrees received. Only transcripts that have been certified by the university where the degree was awarded will be accepted. In cases where the transcript is written in any language other than English or German, a certified translation of the transcript into English is required. Translated versions can be certified either by the originating university or an official national or international institution.
- Evidence of a two-years working experience (required). Please submit work certificates/references.
- A letter of motivation (required). A written statement, one to two pages in length, describing the motivation, area of the proposed research, background, past work in the intended field of study, plans for further postgraduate study and any other information the applicant feels is relevant. Applicants who are currently registered in a postgraduate program at another university should explain why they wish to change programs.
- For non-native English speakers, English language proficiency certificate (required). Check language requirements.
- Other relevant documents to support your application (optional). Further certificates on professional expertise, additional certified transcripts in cases where additional academic credits were earned outside of degrees awarded, letters of recommendation.
For more information please check theCourse Website