- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a business-related field.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Applicants with less than 210 credits have to gain the missing credits. For both alternatives, please calculate a fourth (extra semester):
- The student can do an internship (at least 20 weeks) as long as no internship was done during the Bachelor's degree.
- For applicants who already did an internship, we offer appropriate modules at Hof University that the student can attend.
A final grade rated “good” (please provide a diploma supplement or similar documents that explain the grading system of your university/country).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website