- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a business-related field (e.g. Business Management, International Management, Industrial Engineering, or Business Informatics) with a minimum of at least 110 ECTS in business-related subjects.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Applicants with less than 210 credits have to gain the missing credits. For both alternatives, please calculate a fourth (extra semester):
- The student can do an internship (at least 20 weeks) as long as no internship was done during the Bachelor's degree.
- For applicants who already did an internship, the university offers appropriate modules at Hof University that the student can attend.
A minimum grade of 2,5 according to the German grading system (please provide a diploma supplement or similar documents that explain the grading system of your university/country).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Previous degree certificate.
- Language proof (see language requirements).
- Copy of your ID or passport (Non-EU applicants).
- Current CV.
- Motivational letter (only required for specific programs - see application portal).
- Preliminary review document (VPD) by uni-assist
- Applicants who gained their higher education entrance qualification in the following countries must submit their certificates to the academic evaluation center (APS) before applying at Hof University: China, India, Mongolia, or Vietnam. Please note that applicants from those countries cannot be admitted without the required APS certificate and must also submit the APS certificate when applying for a visa at a German embassy..
For more information please check theCourse Website