Global Studies: Peace and Security in Africa
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in social science, political science, history, international relations, law, humanities, and economics.
Applicants need to have finished their bachelor's degree.
A cumulative GPA of 2.5 and above on a 4 point scale.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Your application needs to be sent via e-mail to both partner universities (Addis Ababa University in Ethiopia and Leipzig University in Germany).
- Application form.
- Certified copy of high school leaving certificate.
- Certified copy of university diploma.
- A certified transcript of records issued by the prior university.
- English test results if English was not the language of instruction at your previous university (see language requirements).
- Curriculum vitae (two pages).
- Letter of motivation.
- Copy of passport.
For more information please check theCourse Website