Global Supply Chain Management
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, General Management, or International Business.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
If you have not yet completed your bachelor’s degree, your application will be accepted so that you can continue your studies seamlessly after your bachelor’s degree.
A generalist degree is also helpful, as all subject areas were at least touched upon there and this degree is about the big picture.
If you come from a different field of study, for example, engineering, the university will check your previous knowledge individually: they can often credit part of the study achievements, and to fill gaps in business knowledge they offer various pre-master's programs, like the digital summer crash course in the semester break to 2 semesters of pre-study. Contact their student advisory team for more information.
A final grade of at least “good”. Applicants who have not attained this grade in their first study course must take a separate entrance examination.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following application documents in English language:
- Your CV in tabular format.
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and if already applicable the certificate of your first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor).
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”.
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available).
- Proof of English proficiency (if English is not your native language). See language requirements. The tests must not be older than two years. Alternatively, you can furnish proof by taking an interview (via skype) with their English Department. Also, you can substitute the required language test if you provide evidence of a six month stay abroad in an English-speaking country or if you prove parts of studies in English (examination of individual case).
- Optional: proof of studying abroad/job experience.
For more information please check theCourse Website