Global Trade Management
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in business administration that does not differ significantly from the bachelor program International Business Administration and Foreign Trade (IBA) or the bachelor program Global Trade Management (GTM) at the University of Worms.
Required ECTS credit: 210.
If you have less than 210, you must:
- study the 4-semester study course with 120 credit points, or
- proof of at least one year of relevant professional work experience after the successful completion of the bachelor's degree and prior to the commencement of the master's degree program. The proof of the relevant professional experience has to be submitted as a certificate from the employer.
In these scenarios, the bachelor's degree will be credited with additional 30 credits (ECTS credits).
A final grade of at least 2.59 in the program mentioned above.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Below are listed all the documents that must be submitted for a complete application to the master's degree program:
- A signed application for admission: Please print the application letter generated after a successful online application; in case of several applications, then respectively for each application.
- Documents about other previous periods of study: If you already attended a German university, then the university needs the following records from you:
- Current transcripts with all grades, stamped and signed by the issuing institution.
- Link to the course catalog.
- Certificate of exmatriculation.
- Clearance certificate.
- Form "Declaration of previous periods of study" (check program website): If you have attended a foreign university, the university needs all your transcripts and degrees (if completed).
- Questionnaire (check the program website).
- Language certificates (see language requirements).
- Examination certificate of your vocational training, if completed.
- Current, complete curriculum vitae with the following information:
- Contact data.
- Other undergraduate studies with exact semester information and CGPA.
- School education.
- Job-related activities with accurate information on the duration of internships, training, employment, military service, and alternative service or gap year.
- Proof of internship for a possibly required pre-study Internship (check the program website).
- Proof of university entrance qualification.
- Certificate processing fee: only applicants with a foreign degree are required to pay a € 25 processing fee.
- Documents relating to the general and subject-specific admission requirements.
When putting your application together, please make sure:
- that your documents are complete (verify this using the checklist provided at the program website),
- to submit only application-relevant documents,
- to submit notarized documents, not originals (please submit normal hard copies, if notarized copies are impossible),
- that your documents are in the right order.
Please send your complete application documents before the deadline as a single copy to:
For more information please check theCourse Website