Global Trade Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Summer Semester: March
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in business administration.
Required ECTS credit: 210.
If you have less than 210, you must:
- study the 4-semester study course with 120 credit points, or
- proof of at least one year of relevant professional work experience after the successful completion of the bachelor's degree and prior to the commencement of the master's degree program. The proof of the relevant professional experience has to be submitted as a certificate from the employer.
In these scenarios, the bachelor's degree will be credited with additional 30 credits (ECTS credits).
A final grade of at least 2.50 or equivalent in the local grading system.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
(starting in March)
Application Procedure & Selection
Note for foreign certificates: Applicants with a foreign educational qualification are required to pay a processing fee of 25 € in accordance with the State Fee Ordinance. Please note that your application will not be processed until the deposit slip was submitted together with the application. The fee must be paid within the application phase, otherwise, your application will not be considered for the selection process.
- Application for admission to the desired degree program.
- Completed form Declaration of previous periods of study.
- Documents on all previous periods of study at a German higher education institution:
- Bachelor's degree certificate (certified copy, no originals) or a transcript of records with current grade point average and ECTS information, if the bachelor's degree program has not yet been completed.
- Exmatriculation certificate, if you are no longer enrolled.
- Proof of university entrance qualification (certified copy, no originals).
- For foreign educational qualifications:
- Proof of English language skills (certified copy, no originals, see language requirements).
- Payment slip for the certificate processing fee.
- APS certificate (if required).
- Current CV.
Specific documents (if required):
- Proof of an internship or training (certified copy, no originals).
- Training or internship contract.
- Language certificates for a foreign language (certified copy, no originals).
- Documents on further subject-related admission requirements, especially for an application for M.A. Global Trade Management/Entrepreneurship.
For more information please check theCourse Website