Global Urban Health
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from a relevant field (see below).
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
The master program follows an interdisciplinary approach and addresses professionals from different backgrounds such as medicine, public health, social sciences, health economics, urban planning, psychology, political science and anthropology among others.
Working experience in a relevant field.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
Application documents required for MSc Global Urban Health;
- Application Form Complete, signed with photo on 1st page.
Name of PDF: 01_Lastname_Application_form_MScGUH.pdf
- Curriculum Vitae (check template https://europa.eu/europass/en/create-europass-cv ).
Name of the PDF: 02_Lastname_CV.pdf
- Motivation Letter Signed. Explain your personal motivation and future plans regarding this course answering the following questions:
- 1. Why are you interested in their training in Global Urban Health?
- What do you expect from this course and how do you plan to use acquired knowledge in the future? What is your career perspective? Max. 2 pages.
Name of the PDF: 03_Lastname_Motivation.pdf
- English proficiency (see language requirements).
Name of the PDF: 04_Lastname_English.pdf
- Academic Degree: Scanned copy of all diplomas awarding relevant university degrees. If diploma is not in English, please provide the original + translation.
Name of the PDF: 05_Lastname_1_Degree_Diploma.pdf
- Academic transcripts. Official academic transcripts as PDF (If transcripts are not in English, please provide the original + translation). Please make sure you also enclose the
grading system of your transcript.
Name of the PDF: 06_Lastanme_1_Degree_Transcripts.pdf
*Remember that originals from Diploma and transcripts will have to be presented upon matriculation, in
case of acceptance; if you have several diplomas from university degrees, please arrange them in order:
05_Lastname_1_Degree_Diploma.pdf and 06_Lastname_1_Degree_Transcript.pdf
05_Lastname_2_Degree_Diploma.pdf and 06_Lastname_2_Degree_Transcript.pdf
*For German Medical Doctors: Please send: "Zeugnis über die Ärztliche Prüfung" (Name of the PDF:
For more information please check theCourse Website