Governance and Human Rights
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The fees for the professional Governance and Human Rights Masters are 9900 €. A semester contribution, currently around 210 €, is also charged each semester.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or master's in economic sciences, law, and humanities and social sciences.
1 year of professional experience in the field of governance and human rights.
*It's not a requirement, but you won't get any score in the admission process if the GPA of your bachelor's degree is lower than 2.5.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: 720 points in listening and reading and 310 points in speaking and writing.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- First university degree.
- Certificates or other evidence of professional positions and management experience or reference letters.
- Proof of English language skills.
- Letter of motivation in English.
- Copy of the university entrance qualification (or equivalent).
- Transcript of records (if available).
- Curriculum vitae presenting your academic and professional career.
Please prepare one PDF file (maximum size 30 MB) including the above documents before you start to complete the form.
For more information please check theCourse Website