Governance and Human Rights
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Online course
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or master's in economic sciences, law, and humanities and social sciences.
1 year of professional experience in the field of governance and human rights.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: 720 points in listening and reading and 310 points in speaking and writing.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- First university degree.
- Certificates or other evidence of professional positions and management experience or reference letters.
- Proof of English language skills.
- Letter of motivation in English.
- Copy of the university entrance qualification (or equivalent).
- Transcript of records (if available).
- Curriculum vitae presenting your academic and professional career.
Please prepare one PDF file (maximum size 30 MB) including the above documents before you start to complete the form.
For more information please check theCourse Website