Green Economy and Digital Innovation
- Both semesters
- Study mode:
- On campus
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If you have less than 210 ECTS but a minimum of 180 ECTS you can obtain the missing ECTS during your master studies prior to the end of the second semester by completing a 20 week internship.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following documents to uni-assist:
- Certified copies of the original bachelor degree certificate.
- Certified translations of the above if certificates are issued in another language than German or English.
- Certified copy of your official Diploma Supplement or in case that you did not receive this, a certified copy of your Transcript of Records.
- Copy of your passport.
Uni-assist will send preliminary documentation (VPD) to you (be aware that this requires 6 weeks).
Please submit then the following documents to MUAS:
- Bachelor degree certificate (showing your grade) including Diploma Supplement (if you have this).
- Transcript of Records with average grade and ECTS credits (if you are waiting for your certificate).
- Detailed CV.
- Preliminary documentation (VPD).
You do not need to send a letter of motivation. Do not send original documents via post.
For more information please check theCourse Website