- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 38520 SGD (Singapore Dollar). The Early Bird Privilege (EBP) is a 20% deduction of the 1st Instalment Tuition Fees only (11770 SGD; with a discount, is 9416 SGD).
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in electrical/electronics engineering or in a closely related discipline.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
A good understanding of semiconductor physics, electromagnetics and organic chemistry (or electrochemistry) is preferred.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Submit one copy of official or provisional bachelor's degree certificate (for originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarized copy format).
- Submit one copy of official or provisional academic transcript (for originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarized copy format).
- Submit a total of two recommendation letters from two different professors or employers.
- Submit one letter of motivation that indicates the reason(s) you are interested in the program you applied for.
- Submit one curriculum vitae/resume.
- Submit one passport-sized photograph.
- Submit one passport biodata page photocopy (the passport page that contains your personal particulars).
- Akademische Prufstelle (APS) certificate (required for all applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia).
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
Other important information:
- Documents that are not in English must be translated by a sworn translator before submission.
- Applicants for our master programs need not to submit GRE or GATE results. If the medium of instruction for your bachelor's degree is in English, you do not need to submit TOEFL or IELTS result as well. However, if you have the results for GRE, GATE, TOEFL and/or IELTS, you may include the results in your supporting documents so that they can add value to your application.
- All applicants are required to submit an additional three certified-true copies of official or provisional bachelor's degree certificate and official or provisional academic transcript and additional three passport-sized photographs when you have accepted the offer of admissions and are being matriculated into our program.
Where to send your documents:
Office of Admissions, TUM Asia
510 Dover Road, #05-01 [email protected] Building
For more information please check theCourse Website