- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in geoscience or a related field.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application for admission for foreign Applicants I Additional information to the application form.
- Certified copy of higher education certificate (e.g. Bachelor certificate), if necessary along with officially attested translations into German or English.
- If the higher education certificate is not yet available but will be finished before the start of the semester at TU Bergakademie Freiberg, a confirmation proving that the applicant is currently enrolled and showing the date of the expected degree award along with a transcript of records is required.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Motivation letter (maximum two pages).
- Up-to-date passport photo.
The application documents have to be sent by post to the Admission Office. The address is:
TU Bergakademie Freiberg
Applications by e-mail are insufficient and will not be processed.
For more information please check theCourse Website