Health and Society in South Asia
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a health-oriented discipline or in social science, cultural or regional studies.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You are required to submit a written application in due time and form to Heidelberg University in order to participate in the application and selection procedure. Students must apply for admission using the application form.
Additionally, you are required to submit a written statement to Heidelberg University regarding the financial provisions in connection with studies.
Please complete the application form and submit all additional documents according to the instructions on the form.
- Certified copy of your higher education entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur, Highschool Diploma), if applicable a certified translation into English or German.
- Certified copies of all higher education diplomas (university, college, etc.), including a list of grades per semester (Transcript of Records) and your university grading system, if applicable a certified translation into English or German.
- Curriculum vitae.
- A letter detailing your reasons for applying.
- 2 letters of reference.
- Copy of your passport (identity page).
- If applicable: English language proficiency (see language requirements). Test scores can be sent separately, as soon as available.
If the bachelor's degree has not been awarded yet at the time of the application deadline, you have to submit a provisional certificate issued by your current higher education institution, certifying the study achievements completed so far (Transcript of Records). Your higher education institution must also certify that your current study program is expected to be completed by the beginning of the semester you are applying for at Heidelberg University. Please note that for administrative reasons late applications will not be considered.
The application form for admission including additional documents should be sent to the Akademisches Auslandsamt of Heidelberg University:
For more information please check theCourse Website