- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an economic or social science course.
You must also meet the following requirements:
- At least 60 ECTS from the field of health economics or economics.
- At least 15 ECTS from the field of medicine.
- At least 18 ECTS from the field of methodical health economics.
In the case of a bachelor's degree that has not been completed: at least 80% of the credit points to be acquired must be earned and the outstanding work must be completed by September 30th at the latest. The admission requirements (including a minimum grade) must be fulfilled at the time of applicatiοn.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
Documents to be uploaded (original or certified copy) in the WiSo Faculty's online master application portal:
- Bachelor certificate: if you have not yet completed your bachelor's degree, a confirmation of all examinations completed so far must be submitted. You must have successfully completed at least 80% of the examinations for your bachelor's degree (at least 144 ECTS for a Bachelor with 180 ECTS). You also need an officially confirmed preliminary average grade calculated by your university or examination office (e.g. transcript of records including stamp). The exams still to be completed must be submitted by September 30th to be filed.
- Transcript of records (incl. Stamp and signature): list of your modules and courses including grade and credits.
- Transcript of records of the semester abroad: only if the examinations completed during the semester abroad are to be used to meet the technical admission requirements. The achievements must be recognized for your bachelor's degree and have been included in your grades overview.
- University entrance qualification: high school diploma, high school diploma, etc.
- An official content description of the events that you have visited in your bachelor's degree: module manual or PDF document with a link to module descriptions on the website of your university.
- English and German language certificate (see language requirements).
Students with a bachelor's degree that was not acquired in Germany must also apply via uni-assist. Please note that you document your educational path in detail; from the last school-leaving qualification that enables you to study in your home country to the current state of your studies.
The application documents must be with uni-assist 8 weeks before the application deadline. The documents will only be checked if the fee has been paid. The following documents are required:
- Certified (and translated) copy of the bachelor 's certificate and transcript of records: please submit your final certificate and the subject and grade overview of your bachelor's. No certificate parts such as a diploma supplement or individual pages may be missing. In order for uni-assist to calculate your grades, you need the official grading system that your university uses for your degree.
- Certified (and translated) copy of the diploma supplement.
- Certified (and translated) copy of the university entrance qualification: this can consist of your school certificates, such as your Abitur or high school diploma. In some countries, an additional university entrance exam has to be taken or other additional documents have to be considered.
- Certified copy of the original of the English and German certificate (see language requirements).
- Certified copies of the documents listed above in the original language: only if the original document is not available in English or German.
- Exclusively for Chinese (not Hong Kong) and Vietnamese applicants: original APS certificate. Certified copies of the APS certificate will not be recognizеd.
For more information please check theCourse Website