- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of health sciences providing a qualification for professional practice.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- A first university degree in the field of health sciences providing a qualification for professional practice with at least 180 ECTS or an equivalent university degree is required.
- Diploma Supplement/Transcript of Records.
- Proof of special knowledge of the English language Level C1 (see language requirements).
- For students without a German university entrance qualification, proof of sufficient knowledge of the German language Level B1.
- Letter of motivation.
- Curriculum vitae.
If you completed your school education outside of Germany, you must send officially certified copies of your certificates to be reviewed by uni-assist BEFORE you can apply online to the HAW Hamburg. You will get a certificate - Vorprüfungsdokumentation (VPD) - from uni-assist that you must include with your application to the HAW Hamburg. Please apply early, as the VPD process can take 4-6 weeks.
For more information please check theCourse Website