Health Services Research and Implementation Science in Health Systems
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with a focus on interprofessional health care, health science, therapeutic science, midwifery science, nursing science, health management or in the medical degree program or in a course with essentially the same content.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Applicants must also prove competencies in empirical working methods, the proof of which was obtained by attending courses in the amount of at least 6 ECTS.
If the certificate of the bachelor's degree is not yet available due to the lack of individual exams and due to the course of the course so far, in particular the previous exams of the applicant, it is to be expected that he will complete the bachelor's degree will finish with an above-average result in good time before the start of the master’s course in health care research and implementation science in health care, an average grade can be taken into account when deciding on the selection, which will be determined on the basis of previous examinations. The applicant only takes part in the selection process with the determined average grade of his previous examinations.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The required application documents include:
- University certificates.
- Transcript of records including identification of the previous average grade.
- CV in tabular form (max. 2 pages) including details of non-university services such as training in health professions, stays abroad, knowledge of foreign languages, research activities, and research stays at scientific institutions, managerial experience, social engagement, internships and prices.
- Letter of motivation (1 page), taking into account:
- Previous career including health science references.
- Motives for choosing the course.
- The desired field of activity after graduation.
- Evidence of empirical research methods - if this is not clearly stated in the transcript of records, please enclose appropriate evidence, e.g. an extract from the module manual or separate confirmation.
- Proof of DHS exam (only applies to international applicants).
For more information please check theCourse Website