Heritage Conservation and Site Managеmеnt
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Archaeology, Tourism, Architecture, Conservation, Art History, or equivalent qualificatiοns.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in Archaeology, Tourism, Architecture, Conservation, History, or equivalent.
- Transcript of records bachelor degree*.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Higher education entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur, A-Levels, High-School Leaving Certificate, etc.)*.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Letter of motivation.
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one of which should be academic).
- Copy of valid passport.
* If these documents are issued in a language other than English or German, certified translations have to be provided in addition to the original language documents.
Additional documents may be required, depending on the application process via uni-assist or myBTU. Please read all information on the respective website carefullу.
For more information please check theCourse Website