History, Economics and Philosophy of Science - International Track
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The degree program is aimed at students of history, economics, sociology, or philosophy as well as natural and social sciences.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The documents of the application need to include:
- Certificate of BA degree (or comparable). If the applicant is in the final stages of a study program, confirmation by the registrar's office is sufficient.
- Transcript of records.
- CV (in tabular form) including information about previous education and practical experiences.
- An exposé of two pages (no more than 1,000 words) that explains the motivation and the reasons for being interested in the program. It should provide information about previous knowledge in science studies, or history, philosophy, or economics.
- Proof of language skills in English and German (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website