- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of life sciences with a focus on applied plant sciences; these are in particular the study programs horticultural sciences, agricultural sciences, forest sciences, renewable resources or comparable study programs.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application for admission (upload - signed).
- Degree certificate and diploma or subject and grade transcript of studies to date.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Transcript of records.
- Curricular analysis.
- Brief description of the bachelor's thesis.
- Letter of motivation.
- Complete and current résumé.
- Preliminary documentation (VPD) if the qualification for graduate studies (e.g. a bachelor's degree) is obtained outside the EU/EEA.
For more information please check theCourse Website